All SilverHare Jewellery items that are held in stock ready for dispatch are sent out within three working days. Made-to-order items, and those not in stock, may take longer than this, but they will be dispatched as soon as possible.
I will always keep you informed of the progress of your order especially if there is likely to be any delay.
You will be emailed when your jewellery is dispatched. Please do contact me if you would like more information on current dispatch times.
Delivery Costs & Methods
UK, Channel Islands orders up to £100 – £2.00
UK & Channel Island orders over £100 free delivery
UK & channel Island orders up to £50 are sent by Royal Mail 1st class.
UK & Channel Island orders above £50 are sent by Royal Mail 1st class Signed For, which requires a signature on delivery.
Channel Island parcels require a customs form to be attached. Customers are responsible for all duties and customs charges.
Local Delivery – free
I offer a free hand delivery service to addresses within 5 miles of Helston, West Cornwall. All jewellery must be purchased and paid for online before it is hand delivered. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unsure if your address is covered by this service.
Local Pick up – free
If you live locally and would like to pickup your order please purchase your order and pay for it online and then email me at email@example.com to arrange a suitable time to pick it up.
International orders, including Europe
International orders under £50.00
Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the US £4.50
International orders over £50.00
Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the US £9.00
All non UK orders up to £50 sent by International Standard Post
All non UK orders over £50 sent by international signed and/or tracked services
I want you to be happy with your jewellery purchases. I take every possible care to ensure that your jewellery arrives safely, but if there has been damage caused in transit please contact me within 14 calendar days of receiving your order. If you do not instantly fall in love with your jewellery then again please contact me within 14 calendar days to organise its return and a refund or replacement. Please do however note the following:
- Jewellery must be returned within 28 calendar days or receipt.
- Refunds will be processed within 7 calendar days of the return of the jewellery using the same method as you used to pay for your order.
- Return postage costs can only be refunded if the item was faulty, damaged or the incorrect item was sent.
- Please remember to get proof of posting and please note that jewellery is only insured in transit when posted using Royal Mail’s Tracked or Special Delivery service. Any other method is at your own risk.
- You are liable for any diminished value of the jewellery resulting from handling in any other way than what is necessary to establish its nature, characteristics and functioning while you are responsible for it. This includes when the jewellery is in transit back to me.
- I regret that, for hygiene reasons, I cannot offer refunds on earrings, unless damaged in transit or the wrong item is sent.
- Bespoke or made to order items (i.e. those made to a requested size such as rings, or with personalisation, or made on commission) are not eligible for refund or exchange unless damaged.
- No refunds can be given for gift certificates.
- Please return your jewellery unworn and in its original condition and packaging
- Exchanges (unless due to a fault or damage) will incur additional postage charges