DeliveryAll SilverHare Jewellery items that are held in stock ready for dispatch are sent out within three working days. Made-to-order items, and those not in stock, may take longer than this, but they will be dispatched as soon as possible. I will always keep you informed of the progress of your order especially if there is likely to be any delay. You will be emailed when your jewellery is dispatched. Please do contact me if you wish more information on current dispatch times.
Delivery Costs & MethodsUK, Channel Islands orders up to £100 – £2.00 UK & Channel Island orders over £100 free delivery UK & channel Island orders up to £50 are sent by Royal Mail 1st class. UK & Channel Island orders above £50 are sent by Royal Mail 1st class Signed For, which requires a signature on delivery. Channel Island parcels require a customs form to be attached. Customers are responsible for all duties and customs charges. Collection (local only) – free All jewellery must be purchased and paid for online before collection (unless paying cash). Please email me at email@example.com to arrange a mutually convenient time for collection. I am based in Durley, Hampshire. International orders under £50.00 Europe £3.50 Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the US £4.00 International orders over £50.00 Europe £7.00 Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the US £8.00 All non UK orders up to £50 sent by International Standard Post All non UK orders over £50 sent by international signed and/or tracked services Non-EU parcels require a customs form to be attached. Customers are responsible for all duties and customs charges.
ReturnsI obviously want you to be happy with your jewellery purchases. I take every possible care to ensure that your jewellery arrives safely, but if there has been damage caused in transit please contact me within 14 calendar days of receiving your order. If you do not instantly fall in love with your jewellery then again please contact me within 14 calendar days to organise its return and a refund or replacement. Please do note the following as per the latest UK Distance Selling Regulations:
- Goods must be returned within 14 calendar days of cancellation.
- Refunds will be processed within 14 calendar days of the return of the goods and payments made using the same method as you used to pay for your order.
- Return postage costs can only be refunded if the item was faulty or the incorrect item was sent.
- Please remember to get proof of posting and please note that jewellery is only insured in transit when posted using Royal Mail’s Special Delivery service. Any other method is at your own risk.
- You are liable for any diminished value of the jewellery resulting from handling in any other way than what is necessary to establish its nature, characteristics and functioning while you are responsible for it. This includes when the jewellery is in transit back to me.
- I regret that, for hygiene reasons, I cannot offer refunds on earrings, unless damaged in transit or the wrong item is sent.
- Bespoke items (i.e. those made to a requested size not generally listed on the website, with personalisation, or made on commission) may not be eligible for refund or exchange.
- No refunds can be given for gift certificates.
- Please return items unworn and in their original condition and packaging
- Exchanges will incur additional postage charges